Clan Excalibur [EXCB] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan EXCB

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Made this to piss off ro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fresh
Medusa
Fresh

Made this to piss off ro Empty
PostSubject: Made this to piss off ro   Made this to piss off ro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Who wants to piss off ro anyone ? comment (i know u do darkness but no anal rape) Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
(h2ro)
Medea
(h2ro)

PostSubject: Re: Made this to piss off ro   Made this to piss off ro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:41 pm

hey look i found suki in the middle smiling hahahahahaha black ass bitch
Back to top Go down
IAmKorean
Medusa
IAmKorean

PostSubject: Re: Made this to piss off ro   Made this to piss off ro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:23 am

really suki?... dude stop making ro hate topics.. i need to make an official topic so we can all mass our hatred there
Back to top Go down
Fresh
Medusa
Fresh

PostSubject: Re: Made this to piss off ro   Made this to piss off ro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:37 am

im branchin in out first gettin the hate and roast out nigguh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made this to piss off ro   Made this to piss off ro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Made this to piss off ro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Excalibur [EXCB] Forum :: Fate/Another :: Discussion-
Jump to: