Clan Excalibur [EXCB] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan EXCB

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to contact me use this email if you spam i will send a random virus to your computer..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(darkness223)
Creeps
(darkness223)

to contact me use this email if you spam i will send a random virus to your computer.. Empty
PostSubject: to contact me use this email if you spam i will send a random virus to your computer..   to contact me use this email if you spam i will send a random virus to your computer.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:05 am

mamond_23@hotmail.com (do not spam if i find 5000 messages when i check i will hack all senders.)
Back to top Go down
(darkness223)
Creeps
(darkness223)

to contact me use this email if you spam i will send a random virus to your computer.. Empty
PostSubject: ..   to contact me use this email if you spam i will send a random virus to your computer.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:09 am

i check my hotmail account daily so dont think im bluffing about virus iv had it with this bs go ahead and send il fuck your computer up
Back to top Go down
tq7
Medusa
tq7

PostSubject: Re: to contact me use this email if you spam i will send a random virus to your computer..   to contact me use this email if you spam i will send a random virus to your computer.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:10 am

ZoneAlarm Email Protection FireWall!
Back to top Go down
telabecausetelaistaken
Medusa
telabecausetelaistaken

PostSubject: Re: to contact me use this email if you spam i will send a random virus to your computer..   to contact me use this email if you spam i will send a random virus to your computer.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:41 pm

my hacking skills pwn ur hacking skills Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dum_nut
Hercules
dum_nut

PostSubject: Re: to contact me use this email if you spam i will send a random virus to your computer..   to contact me use this email if you spam i will send a random virus to your computer.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:40 pm

Kespersky > darkness
kespersky owns your lame hacking
skills which i bet suck lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to contact me use this email if you spam i will send a random virus to your computer..   to contact me use this email if you spam i will send a random virus to your computer.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to contact me use this email if you spam i will send a random virus to your computer..
Page 1 of 1