Clan Excalibur [EXCB] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan EXCB

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OKADA READ THIS AND READ IT CAREFULLY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dum_nut
Hercules
dum_nut

OKADA READ THIS AND READ IT CAREFULLY Empty
PostSubject: OKADA READ THIS AND READ IT CAREFULLY   OKADA READ THIS AND READ IT CAREFULLY Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:37 pm

ON 4TH OF JULY WE HAD A DISCUSSION ABOUT A DOTA ITEM CALLED POWER TREADS, IT IS NOT CALLED POWER THREADS SO STOP SAYING THAT, THERE IS NO H, YOU KEPT SAYING HOW EVERY1 KNOWS IT THE MOST BASIC ITEM, I KNOW THAT AND THAT WAS NOT WHAT I WAS ASKING, I WAS ASKING WHY YOU CALLED IT POWER THREADS, AND WHEN YOU CALLED ME A NOOB AND JUST RAGE LOGGED THE OTHER DAY I GOT REALLY PISSED. IF YOU WANT FURTHER DISCUSSION TELL ME, AND I DO PLAN ON HOSTING DOTA TO JUST FUCKING SHOW YOU THE ITEM AND HOW IT IS CALLED POWER TREADS, TREADS OKADA, NOT THREADS.
Thanks for reading Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Okada_San
Medusa
Okada_San

PostSubject: Re: OKADA READ THIS AND READ IT CAREFULLY   OKADA READ THIS AND READ IT CAREFULLY Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:29 pm

During the game I tell you to make threads. You only make boots of speed and I go on saying make threads. Anyone, except noobs, would understand that threads or treads is power treads. Even I, who am still bad, understand all the items just being told once what to make.
Back to top Go down
LAWLIWIN
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: OKADA READ THIS AND READ IT CAREFULLY   OKADA READ THIS AND READ IT CAREFULLY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:02 pm

LAWL RAGE Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OKADA READ THIS AND READ IT CAREFULLY   OKADA READ THIS AND READ IT CAREFULLY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OKADA READ THIS AND READ IT CAREFULLY
Page 1 of 1